Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Engagement Manager- BFSI at Disney + Hotstar to work at its office in Mumbai.
Hotstar is an Indian subscription video on-demand streaming services operated by Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution, a division of The Walt Disney Company. Amid the significant growth of mobile broadband in India, Hotstar quickly became the dominant streaming service in the country.
Following the acquisition of Star India’s parent company 21st Century Fox by Disney in 2019, Disney added the content library of its new international streaming brand Disney+ to Hotstar in April 2020. The resulting service was co-branded as Disney+ Hotstar.
Looking for highly motivated key account managers who have a sharp understanding of market dynamics, digital ad inventories, can forge strong partnerships with clients to create value for them. In this role, one needs to go out and beyond to accomplish revenue targets for the region.
- In this role, you will own the revenue targets for the Key accounts for the Entertainment Impact Business of Disney+ Hotstar.
- You will be Disney+ Hotstar’s ambassador in the market for the accounts you own. You will be expected to understand the Digital ecosystem, be abreast with industry analytics and be on top of industry trends for the accounts you own, and work very closely with your television counterparts.
- You will be expected to maintain a healthy sales pipeline on a regular basis; be proactive in highlighting any roadblocks and maintain high standards in following sales processes.
- This is an individual contributor role where the focus is on maximizing revenue potential with each of the key accounts you own, evangelizing Hotstar as a premium destination for Digital spends.
- You will be expected to manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision.
- In this role, you will work closely with the internal sales strategy team, internal agency team for the conceptualization & execution of long-term deals for your accounts.
- 3-5 yrs of experience in brand/ marketing and sales from digital/media sales, BFSI sales with strong knowledge of digital ecosystem is a must.
- Preferred Qualification: MBA, preferably from Tier I/Tier II institutes.
- Understanding of Key account management principles / consultative selling will be an added advantage.
- Should be both a category & a brand builder with a strong ability to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Comfort to use data and analytics while building on client conversations.
- Concise yet inspiring communicator.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Engagement Manager – BFSI at Disney + Hotstar, Mumbai
- JOB POST: Operations- Ops Mgmt & Strategy at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru: Applications Open
- JOB POST: E-Com IT Leader at Procter & Gamble, Mumbai: Apply Now