Disney + Hotstar invites applications from eligible candidates for the post of Engagement Manager – Auto to work for its office in Mumbai.
Hotstar is an Indian subscription video on-demand streaming services operated by Disney Media and Entertainment Distribution, a division of The Walt Disney Company. Amid the significant growth of mobile broadband in India, Hotstar quickly became the dominant streaming service in the country.
Following the acquisition of Star India’s parent company 21st Century Fox by Disney in 2019, Disney added the content library of its new international streaming brand Disney+ to Hotstar in April 2020. The resulting service was co-branded as Disney+ Hotstar.
Looking for highly motivated key account managers who have a sharp understanding of market dynamics, digital ad inventories, can forge strong partnerships with clients to create value for them. In this role, one needs to go out and beyond to accomplish revenue targets for the region.
- In this role, the candidate will have to revenue targets for the Key accounts for the Entertainment and Sports Business of Disney+ Hotstar.
- Will be Disney+ Hotstar’s ambassador in the market for the accounts you own. Will be expected to understand the Digital ecosystem, be abreast with industry analytics and be on top of industry trends.
- Will be expected to maintain a healthy sales pipeline on a regular basis; be proactive in highlighting any roadblocks and maintain high standards in following sales processes.
- This is an individual contributor role where the focus is on maximizing revenue potential with each of the key accounts you own, evangelizing Disney+ Hotstar as a premium destination for Digital spends.
- Will be expected to manage all stakeholder relationships end to end with minimum supervision.
- In this role, one will work closely with the internal sales strategy team, internal agency team for the conceptualization & execution of long-term deals for your accounts.
- 4-5 years of experience in brand/marketing from the Auto/Consumer Tech Industry and strong knowledge of the digital ecosystem is a must.
- Preferred Qualification: MBA, preferably from Tier I/Tier II institutes.
- Understanding of Key account management principles / consultative selling will be an added advantage.
- Should be both a category & a brand builder with a strong ability to drive and achieve sales targets.
- Comfort to use data and analytics while building on client conversations.
- Concise yet inspiring communicator.
- Ability to leverage relationships, build a strong network, and have effective negotiations.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Field Investigator – I Under ICSSR Sponsored Project at NITK Surathkal: Apply by June 30
- JOB POST: Content Writer – Cargo IT at SpiceJet Limited, Gurugram: Apply Now