Applications are invited from well qualified and experienced employees of all Major Port Trusts for filling up the following Class-III posts on deputation basis at Paradip Port Trust, Odisha.
No. of Posts
- Graduate in any discipline.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) from a recognised university or DOE’s ‘A’ level
- Data Entry Speed of 9000 key depression per hour through a trade test to be conducted on computers.
Must have a minimum of five years experience in data entry & knowledge of programming work in Public Sector/ Govt. / Autonomous Bodies/ Reputed Private Organization.
Period of Probation
Scale of pay
Rs. 27,400-70,500/- (Pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.17,700-44,600/-)
How to Apply?
Interested applicants need to send the hard copy of the application at the Office of the Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha-754142 is 24.04.2020 with specifying the post applied for on the envelope.
Documents to be submitted:
- Attested Copies of ACRs of the applicant for the last five years
- Self attested copies of all certificates & two passport size photo
- No-Objection Certificate
- An undertaking of the applicant not to withdraw, if selected
- Administrative Clearance of the concerned Port
- Vigilance clearance
Applications received through proper channel only will be entertained. Applications received after the last date or without ACRs or otherwise incomplete will not be considered.
April 24, 2020
For more details, click here.