Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Edge & Connectivity Trainee at ACG.
ACG is a pharmaceutical company with headquarters in Mumbai, India. The company has presence in over 100 countries. ACG provides empty hard pharmaceutical capsules, encapsulation machinery, tablet coating systems, tablet compression systems, fluid bed equipment, tablet tooling and performance enhancers along with online and inline analytical and inspection systems.
Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Engineering OR Master’s Degree in Electronics/Computer Applications/ E&TC /any discipline related to automation protocols, programming languages, (like Python), IoT, Networking.
- Willing to work on diverse projects and has basic skills in Python, understanding of electronic devices and various industrial sensors.
- Industry: Electronics/IT/Software Industry/R&D/Engineering
- Basic knowledge on IoT devices, IIoT applications, protocols etc.
- Willing to work on diverse projects and has basic skills in Python, C or C++, understanding of electronic devices and various industrial sensors.
- Working in plant environment particularly for pharma machines will added advantage.
- Good understanding of machines, its working and industrial components used in machines.
- Should possess knowledge of networking tools like switches, routers etc.
- Good hands-on experience Microsoft tools like Excel, Words, Power Point etc.
Role: Impact & Contribution
- Ability to work on IIoT applications, edge devices, etc.,
- Ability to configure and debug problems in various industrial standard sensors, drivers and energy meters.
- Good Knowledge in communication protocols – Ethernet, OPC-UA/DA, Modbus RTU, Modbus TCP/IP, FTP etc.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Data and Machine configuration in IIoT application.
- Developing, Deploying, & Managing Edge Devices on different types of Pharmaceutical Machines.
- Understanding Machines, its working and automation components to gather data for predictive maintenance.
- Developing solutions for automating manual processes (eg: automating digital twin configuration in IoT application using Python)
- Working on Health monitoring systems for Edge Devices.
- Working on connecting Sensors, Drives, PLC with Edge device to gather data and send it to cloud.
- Support cross functional teams.
Key Competencies Required: Technical
- Basic Understanding of Electronics and Industrial Protocols: Preferred to have some experience in handling Embedded boards, and understanding of Protocols (like Modbus, RS485, RS232)
- Basic Understanding of IoT: Preferred to have some knowledge on IoT, worked on any IoT Project.
- Coding: Preferred to have some experience in at least one of the following languages: Python /Java / C / C++
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: