Bokaro General Hospital, a 910 bedded multi-specialty hospital, run by SAIL/ Bokaro Steel Plant intends to engage doctors for various posts as mentioned below on contractual basis:
1. Super Specialist (Urology/Gastroenterology/ Neurology/Cardiology/Endocrinology)
- No. of Posts: 05
- Qualification: MBBS with DM/Mch (Urology/Gastroenterology/ Neurology/Cardiology/Endocrinology) from MCI recognized University/Institutes
- Remuneration: Rs. 2,00,000/-
- No. of Posts: 06
- Qualification: MBBS with PG Degree in Orthopaedics/Medicine/Radiology/Surgery from MCI recognized University/Institutes.
- Remuneration: Rs. 1,20,000/-
- No. of Posts: 10
- Qualification: MBBS from MCI recognized University/ Institutes
- Remuneration: Rs. 70,000/-
Candidate must be below 69 years on the date of interview i.e. 19/08/2020
- The initial tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of one (01) year as recommended by the Assessment Committee which can be further extended for a period of one (01) year at the discretion of the Company.
- The maximum period for engagement under the same contract would not be more than three (03) years. However, there will be no bar on re-engagement. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit i.e 70 Years
How to Attend?
Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as specified above may attend walk-in-interview on Aug 19, 2020 at 10:00 AM (Conference Hall 01, HRD Building, Bokaro Steel Plant – 827001) with the filled in application form with a recent passport size colour photograph and the following certificates/documents in original along with one set of self-attested photocopies of the certificates/documents.
- Proof for Date of Birth – SSLC/Matriculation certificate.
- All educational certificates and mark sheets from Class X onwards
- Valid Registration Certificate issued by MCI or any State Medical Council.
- Service certificate/Experience certificate issued by the parent organization should be enclosed.
- Photo Identity Proof (Voter ID/PAN Card/Aadhaar Card/ Driving License/Passport)
- Address Proof
- A self-certificate that he/she has not separated under Voluntary retirement/separation (For ex-employees of SAIL and other PSUs/Govt. Only)
- Alongwith one photo affixed on the application form, two additional passport-size colour photographs.
- Candidates claiming benefit of reservation should submit Caste Certificates in the format for appointment to posts under Government of India/ Central Government/ Public Sector Undertaking (format available in our website www.sail.co.in) issued by a Revenue Officer not below the rank of Tehsildar.
- OBC candidates belonging to „Creamy layer‟ are not entitled to OBC concession and such candidates have to indicate their category as General. OBC (non-creamy layer) candidates are required to submit the requisite certificate in the prescribed format issued by the competent authority on/ after 01/04/2020 and valid on the date of advertisement.
Ms. Tanu Priya, Dy. Manager (Pers-Rectt), SAIL-BSL, Mob:- 8986875303
For more details, click the link below.