Applications are invited for the walk in interview for the post of Claim Panel Doctors at NHM Odisha.
No. of Posts
MBBS with MD/ MS in any specialization
Maximum Age as on 01.01.2019 is Up to 70 years.
Rs.150/-(per claim) shall be given towards the claims settled by Claim Panel Doctors, which is Rs 75/-towards approval of Pre-Auth and Rs 75/- towards claim settlement.
All the eligible specialists, fulfilling the eligibility criteria as per advertisement will be called for walk-in-interview. Final merit list will be prepared on the basis of mark secured on the walk-in-interview.
How to Attend?
Walk-in-interview will be conducted as scheduled below for the post of Claim Panel Doctors (Part Time) under State Health Assurance Society, Odisha on contract basis for the period of one year and subject to renewal as per Society terms and conditions. The position is purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme.
- Date of Registration/Interview: From 10.08.2021 to 25.08.2021 (working days) Between 11.00 AM to 01.00 PM
- Venue: State Health Assurance Society A1 Block, 2nd Floor, Toshali Bhawan, Satya Nagar Unit-9, Bhubaneswar- 751007, District- Khordha, Odisha.
General Information and Instructions
- The above positions are purely temporary and co-terminus with the scheme. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria may appear for registration in between 11.00 A.M. to 01.00 PM and consequently for Interview if eligible, on the dates as mentioned against the post. No registration will be allowed in any case after scheduled date & time of registration.
- After short listing basing on the required eligibility criteria, the candidates will be required to stay back for interview. If the number of candidates registered and shortlisted will be high, then the interview will be continued for other dates, which will be notified to the candidates on the date of registration.
- The candidate has to exhibit requisite documents/ experience certificates which shall clearly establish his/ her eligibility as per conditions as above, without which his/her candidature shall be rejected. The experience certificate of the Employer/s must clearly specify the period of incumbency, name of the post and nature of responsibility.
- Candidates, who are over aged, under qualified, not having requisite percentage of marks, not having requisite experience etc. need not apply.
- Candidates, who are already working in Government Sector either on regular or on contractual basis, have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the controlling authority at the time of interview. NOC must be specific for the post, S/He applying and must be issued subsequent to issue of the advertisement.
- Over aged, under qualification, short of requisite percentage of marks in the prescribed educational qualification shall be rejected.
- The result of walk-in-Interview will be published in the official website of NHM & BSKY.