CSIR- Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow a laboratory under Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) conducting online interview for engagement of Part Time Doctor at CSIR Dispensary, Nirala Nagar, Lucknow from Indian Nationals.
The Central Drug Research Institute is a multidisciplinary research laboratory in Lucknow, India, employing scientific personnel from various areas of biomedical sciences.
MBBS Degree with minimum 55% marks.
Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Medicine/ Paediatrics/ TB Chest/ Obstetrics and Gynaecology.
Minimum Two years experience in Government / Private Hospital.
Should not have attained the age of 65 years.
Selected candidate will be paid a consolidated amount up to Rs. 32,670/- (Thirty Two Thousand Six Hundred Seventy Only) per month for performing maximum 03 hours duty per days on all days (except Sunday and holidays).
- Morning shift: 08.00 am to 02.40 p.m.
- Evening shift: 12.30 pm to 07.10 p.m.
- Perform the duties of general duty medical officer irrespective of the fact whether individual is a specialist or not. He/she will have to attend the morning or evening OPD of CSIR Dispensary Nirala Nagar, Lucknow for three hours duration as decided by Medical Officer inCharge according to requirement.
- This includes treating common medical ailments and referring the patient to specialist if required, follow up of chronic disease patients.
Period of Engagement
- Part Time Doctor will be contractual engaged on purely temporary basis initially for a period of one year or regular appointment of Medical Officer, whichever is earlier.
- They will not have any claim for regular appointment. However, it will not be extended after attainment of 65 year age in any circumstances and the engagement will be cancelled, at any time by CSIR-CDRI, without assigning any reason whatever by giving one-month notice.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for joining of the position.
- The above positions are purely temporary. Candidates engaged in these positions will not confer any right implicit or explicit for consideration for regularization/absorption against any CSIR/CDRI post(s).
- Leave: The part time doctor would not be entitled for any kind of regular leave. However, they would be entitled to 8 days leave in a calendar year, to be calculated on pro-rata basis
How to Apply?
- Soft copy of the application in prescribed format along with all relevant marksheet and certificates has to be e-mailed to CSIR-Central Drug Research Institute, Lucknow ( firstname.lastname@example.org). Uploaded application and all relevant marksheet and certificates should be clearly visible. The last date for submission of application is 30th June, 2021 upto 5.30 p.m. Applications received after the last date for any reason will not be entertained by CSIR-CDRI.
- The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the last date of submissions of application form.
- Incomplete applications (i.e. without photographs, relevant marksheet and certificates and unsigned etc.) will not be entertained and will be summarily rejected.
- All received applications will be screened by a committee. The Committee can set their own criteria for short-listing the candidates. The result of Screening will be displayed on Institute website. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for online interview through e-mail mentioned in application form by the candidate.
- Date & Timing of online Interview : Eligible candidates are required to attend the online Interview as per date & time slot allocated to them.
June 30, 2021