Online applications are invited from qualified candidates for the post of District Coordinator in State Initiative on Disabilities of Kerala Social Security Mission.
Kerala Social Security Mission (KSSM), organized under Social Justice Department, has a mission to extend service and support to the destitute, poor, aged, children, women, chronically ill cancer patients and other weaker sections of population. Kerala Social security mission identifies, undertakes and implements social security projects for the weaker sections.
No. of Posts
- Masters Degree in Social Work/ Sociology/ Public Health from a recognized University
- Minimum 2 years experience in the area of disability or health related projects /schemes
40 years as on 31.03.2021
Place of Work
Anywhere in Kerala
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
- Selection will be based on the marks obtained in the written test, considering the weightage to academic qualification, experience and the marks obtained in the interview.
- Applicants are requested not to send any hard copy of certificates/applications to the office of Kerala Social Security Mission.
July 14, 2021
- Phone: 0471-2348135
- Email: email@example.com