Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Director (Operations) at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Delhi. Apply Now!
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a Government owned company, has been set up for implementation and operation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System in Delhi.
Job Description and Responsibilities
- The incumbent of the above post shall be a member of the Board of Directors of DMRC and will report to the Managing Director of the company.
- He shall be responsible for operations, commercials, safety and security of the Metro Sections opened for revenue services. He will closely associate with the Project Wing for planning of the new metro lines. He will also be responsible for maximizing revenue through Fare Box Collections and Non-Fare Box, viz, Advertisements and Property Business, etc. In addition, he shall look after the functioning of the Delhi Metro Rail Academy (DMRA).
The applicant should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical or Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- The applicant should have at least ten (10) years’ experience in operation of major rail-based urban Transportation system.
- Experience of operation and development of Modern urban rail-based Transportation system.
Date of Vacancy
Duration of Appointment
The appointment will be on a contract basis presently, for a period of 5 years or the date of superannuation, whichever is earlier.
Eligible Pay Scale (to be reckoned as on 01.12.2021)
- Public Sector Executives in the pay scale of Rs. 120000 – 280000 (Revised) or Rs. 51300-73000 (Pre-revised IDA) or higher.
- Officers working in Level 14 of the 7th CPC, or, Senior Administrative Grade (SAG) (with Grade Pay of Rs.10000 in Pay Band 4 of the CDA Grade of Rs. 37400-67000 (Pre-revised), or, higher.
- The minimum length of service required in the eligible scale shall be two years as on 01.12.2021.
How to Apply?
- Application in the enclosed form giving details about qualification, experience and career achievements (in a separate sheet), should reach at the under mentioned address/designated Email ID, positively by 02/08/2021 in hard copy/soft copy.
The application can also be sent in soft copy at the designated Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date of receipt of complete application in hard copy in DMRC shall be 02/08/2021. In case of soft copies, the applications received on the designated email id (email@example.com) till 02/08/2021 (11.59 PM) shall be considered.
- The candidates shortlisted for the interview will be advised through DMRC’s website and shall be eligible for reimbursement of to and fro, economy class air fare, or, AC 2 tier railway fare.
Executive Director (HR).
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.,
Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane,
New Delhi – 110001.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Director (Operations) at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Delhi.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: