Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Digital Media Sales at Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., Mumbai.
Bennett, Coleman and Company Limited, abbreviated as B.C.C.L. and d/b/a The Times Group, is an Indian media conglomerate headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. The company remains a family-owned business with Sahu Jain family owning a majority stake in The Times Group.
About the Job
- Response is the Marketing and Sales function of the Company and contributes 90% to the Company’s topline.
- The function has more than 1700 employees who are engaged in business planning, business development, revenue assurance, fulfilment of client orders, and sales capability building.
- The function uses world class processes, cutting edge technology and analytics to ensure that business growth objectives are met.
- Be the voice of our ads solutions in the industry and represent advertising solutions in the market.
- Pitch multimedia ad solutions to advertisers and their agencies.
- Build a strong pipeline of media briefs and respond with customized pitches and proposals.
- Drive to achieve monthly and quarterly advertising revenue targets.
- Maintain relationships and provide client servicing to media planners and clients.
- Educate clients about our advertising solutions and seek media briefs from media agencies and clients.
- Work closely with the campaign delivery and optimization team to monitor and deliver expected results to the advertiser.
- Work with the sales support team to ideate and build innovative advertising solutions for key advertisers.
- Provide constant feedback to the Product/Alliance team on features required on the Ad Sales – Platform to make it a competitive offering in the market.
- Identify and onboard partners under Alliance media.
- Provide constant training to larger sales team for enhancing sales.
- Work with various teams across the Group for sales.
- Educational Qualifications: MBA/PGDM in Sales and Marketing.
- Good understanding of Print, Digital, OOH, Social Media, Radio, TV platforms and ecosystems.
- Good Communication skills.
- Persuasive ability.
- Confidence and an outgoing personality.
- The ability to build relationships with customer.
- Diplomacy and patience.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet targets – Be good with numbers.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Digital Media Sales at Bennett, Coleman & Co. Ltd., Mumbai.
You might also be interested in: