Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Digital Marketing Analyst at Ford, Coimbatore.
Ford Motor Company is an American multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Dearborn, Michigan, United States. It was founded by Henry Ford and incorporated on June 16, 1903. The company sells automobiles and commercial vehicles under the Ford brand, and luxury cars under its Lincoln luxury brand.
Job Description & Qualifications
- To update the latest information about prices and images in the IMG internet configurator of eCommerce journey for passenger cars and commercial vehicles.
- Analyze the PDL data and create pricelist template with the available product information.
- Interact with the respective market contact to get the Price list template approved with latest pricing & locale description for the models to be launched.
- Track all the request and update the Daily metrics for the all updates and amendments.
- Raise request with external agency in order to get images for the models and in case of modifications received from market on the images.
- Verify the images received from external agency.
- Verify the inputs performed by the analyst as a peer review and approve the same before sending it for market approval.
- Receive approval from the market contact for the updates performed by analyst in CPMD through PERF site review.
- Check the test client for the changes requested by market and raise a ticket for the cache clear of preview site with the GUX team.
- Communicate & coordinate with the market contact for approval as per defined TAT/SLA.
- After receiving the approval from the market contact in the preview site, coordinate and raise request for publishing for GUX.
- Work with supervisor to publish the data and validate the changes in Live site informed to NSC accordingly.
- Support peer team members in workload distribution.
Area of Professional Exposure (technical skills)
MS Office Skills
B.B.A., B.B.M., B.Com.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.