Applications are invited from interested candidates for the post of Digital Market Activation at HSBC, to work at its office in Pune.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
About the Opportunity
Digital Market Activation Manager will be working with colleagues in the Asia Pacific and beyond, to support business readiness for change. More customers than ever are choosing to use online and mobile to manage their money and you will have the opportunity to drive the way they roll out more services to more customers, more quickly.
You will be working with a diverse network of stakeholders across the markets, technical and business teams, including the frontline contact center and the branch network to influence how they support their customers and encourage digital adoption.
Day to day a Market Activation Manager will undertake the following activity:
- Work with cross-functional agile delivery teams to understand the features and benefits of digital journeys in the development
- Lead Change Impact Assessment – determining business readiness activities and using these to shape the approach to customer launch including robust communication and frontline training plan
- Define the best pilot and implementation approach, using data and insights from previous rollouts and creating assets that maximize reuse
- Partner with the market and regional teams to produce a robust Go to Market plan to launch the change with customers, underpinning this with data and insight to tailor this to market
- Manage Go/No Go activity, ensuring all criteria and governance is met before launch.
- Post-launch produce daily reporting to track customer response, operational and technical performance, identifying and tracking trends to optimize the approach for subsequent launches
- Potential for line management of Market Activation Analysts
- A background working in a digital environment with the expertise of online and mobile platforms, including an awareness of the technical, market, and customer considerations.
- Change experience, working with the market (s) to drive local business readiness activity
- Experience working in agile cross-functional (business and tech) teams
- Experience in internal/external communications, undertaking operational impact assessment, training, migration and implementation planning.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to enable effective working with a wide range of internal customers with conflicting priorities and the ability to lead and influence.
- Strong commercial focus, able to produce Go To Market plans with KPIs to effectively communicate the change to customers
- Highly developed communication skills, both written and verbal, to explain complex or technical issues and support effective collaboration with market and frontline teams across the region.
- Pragmatic decision-making skills, with the ability to make clear judgments based on data and understanding risk
- Ability to take a portfolio view and effectively manage multiple deliveries in parallel
- Respectful of different cultures, working with colleagues from across all 5 regions (North America, LATAM, Middle East, Asia Pacific, and Europe).
- Experience working in financial services (banking, wealth, insurance) is desirable but not essential
- Experience in line management, supporting team members with performance through coaching and development
- Given the regional nature of the role, additional language skills are desirable but not essential
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Digital Market Activation Manager at HSBC, Pune
More such opportunities you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Content Operations Executive at Disney+ Hotstar, Mumbai: Apply Now
- JOB POST: Sales Specialist at Google, Gurugram: Apply Now!