Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle that focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. It is considered one of the Big Four technology companies, along with Google, Apple, and Facebook.
Amazon, Chennai invites candidates for the post of Digital Content Associate.
- The primary responsibility of the role is to perform analysis, quality checks on digital content and to identify errors as well as validating errors reported by various systems and customers.
- He/she needs to continuously adapt to and learn the new features of various tools and systems and improve on his/her acumen to identify and report the errors. He/she has to follow SOP to catch errors in the content.
- The associate will need to be aware of operation metrics like productivity (number of titles processed per hour), quality (defect percentage) and delivery/latency SLA. The associate will be measured on his/her compliance with these metrics, SLA requirements, QA guidelines, team goals, personal goals and ability to ideate and drive process improvements for closure.
- He/she should be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the editing/QA process.
- The associate will need to often contact publishers and vendor managers to report errors identified and provide a status update as and when required.
- The employee will be an individual contributor to this role.
- In addition, the associate must be able to pay close attention to minute details, have good communication skills, and a professional demeanour.
- He/She should be a team player and come up with improvement ideas to improve the process.
- High level of skill in written English, including spelling, grammar and punctuation.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced work environment driven by complex software systems and processes.
- Should be self-motivated and a good team player.
- Good at problem-solving, data analysis and troubleshooting issues related to content quality.
- Good interpersonal skills to manage ongoing relationships with the software team and inter-operations teams.
- Ability to work seamlessly in MS Excel & MS Word.
- Proofreading skill set will be an added advantage.
- Self-starter, good team player.
- Strong attention to detail in editing content and deep dive and identify root causes of issues.
- Knowledge of or experience in the Publishing industry is a big plus.
- Ability to drive new mechanisms within internal teams.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more information, click the link below.
Digital Content Associate at Amazon, Chennai