Applications are invited for the Digital Associate at Amazon, Chennai.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
- Work on defined set of instructions to collect ground truth data for the product development.
- Perform execution and report results accurately
- Understand procedures and guidelines for new tasks/releases
- Perform repetitive exercises based on the dynamic instructions without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture and comply with the processes of the organization on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports and adhering to Productivity and Quality base lines.
- Raising all failures/doubts related to the execution in the portal and closing the same as per the SLA’s
- Own the daily targets against internal and external dependencies.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering preferred but not mandatory.
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required.
- Flexibility and Interest to do repetitive tasks is required.
- High level of energy and proactive nature. A sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.