Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of DevOps Engineer at Deloitte.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
- Should be able to provide support for setting up continues integration and deployment pipelines using either Jenkins, AWS Code Deploy, or Azure DevOps
- Must have solid understanding of containers, preferably Docker containers along with container orchestrator like Kubernetes, OpenShift, or Docker Swarm
- Should be able to provide support and guidance for discovering existing containers and help to migrate existing applications into container environment
- Should aware of container, and cloud native application design principles
- Bachelor’s degree required. Computer Science, Engineering, or related fields preferred.
- An innovator with intellectual curiosity and creativity
- Adaptable, flexible and a professional with integrity
- A good communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solver with detailed analytical and judgmental skills
- Quick learner and can work in a fast-phased environment
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
DevOps Engineer at Deloitte
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: