Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Device Associate at Amazon, Chennai.
Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
A device associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies. He/she is also responsible for successful and on time delivery of results.
- Execute test cases prepared for testing software builds
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
- BE, BSC candidates, B tech, MCA, MSc, IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering are preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.