Amazon.com, Inc., is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington. Amazon focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Applications are invited from Fresh Graduates for the post of Device Associate at Amazon, Chennai.
- A device associate’s primary responsibility is to execute test case instructions and report discrepancies.
- He/she is also responsible for the successful and on-time delivery of results.
Role & Responsibilities
- Execute test cases prepared for testing Software builds
- Perform test case execution and report bugs accurately
- Understand testing procedures and guidelines for new builds/releases
- Perform regression and repetitive testing exercises to qualify builds without compromising on quality
- Use software tools for data capture on a daily basis
- Be comfortable with capturing results, communicating and escalating failures and providing individual status reports
- Raise all failures/doubts related to the execution of test cases in the clarification portal and closing the same as per the SLAs
- BE, BSC candidates, B tech, MCA, MSc , IT, ECE, ELECTRICAL, ELECTRONIC ENGINEERING.
- A graduate in any field of study. Quantitative fields such as science and engineering are preferred but not mandatory
- Good familiarity with the Windows desktop environment and use of Word, Excel, IE, Firefox etc. are required
- Flexibility and interest in doing repetitive tasks is required
- High level of energy and proactive nature, sense of ownership and drive and a willingness to accept the challenge of daily deadlines is essential
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
Device Associate at Amazon, Chennai