SAP is looking to hire eligible candidates for the job role of Development SecOps Associate for its office in Bangalore.
About the Company
SAP ERP is an enterprise resource planning software developed by the German company SAP SE. SAP ERP incorporates the key business functions of an organization. The latest version of SAP ERP was made available in 2006. The most recent Enhancement Package for SAP ERP 6.0 was released in 2016.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, engineering, or equivalent education.
- Hands-on experience with any of the open-source scripting languages like Perl, Python, Shell scripting, etc.
- Knowledge of application security testing and willingness to deepen the knowledge in this area.
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts (Jenkins, GitOps).
- Understanding of REST APIs concepts and micro-service architectures.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good oral and written communication in English.
- 1+ years of professional experience in software development and operations.
- Contribute to the operation and maintenance of security testing tools to ensure very high availability. This comprises, for instance, monitoring of production systems, scale-out of services to meet increasing loads, containerization of existing infrastructure, or migration to a hyperscaler such as Google Cloud Platform.
- Perform in-depth troubleshooting and log analysis to identify and solve complex support issues involving multiple software components.
- Build software-based solutions to prevent recurrences of incidents and improve service stability and reliability.
- Work closely with security experts and develop technical solutions based on given requirements, e.g. solutions for automated Security Testing for specific classes of applications and frameworks.
- Learn new technologies and keep up to date with the latest development in the area of application security testing like dynamic analysis tools (DAST).
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: