Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Developer Associate at SAP, Bangalore.
SAP SE is a German multinational software corporation based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, that develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is especially known for its ERP software. SAP is the largest non-American software company by revenue as well as the world’s third-largest publicly-traded software company by revenue.
In your role, you will
- Responsible for the delivery of the tasks assigned to you
- Self-driven. Should be able to work on and deliver straightforward tasks without assistance
- Have a logical approach to problem solving and resolve complex issues with minimal guidance from experts and architects
- Build domain knowledge and technical/proprietary skills to reach levels of expertise.
- Should quickly build proficiency on the tools and processes followed by the team
- Communicates the progress of the tasks assigned to you to all stakeholders clearly and in a timely manner.
- Continuously work on the constructive feedback provided by the team
- Work experience: 1-3 years
- Master’s or Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology, majoring in Computer Science, Electronics or Information Technology/Science or Master’s degree in Computer Applications from a reputed Institute.
- Sound knowledge in Object Oriented Programming Principles and Design Patterns
- Proficiency in Java is mandatory
- Knowledge in Spring Boot, client-side technology and database concepts would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of Rest Web Services is preferred
- Knowledge of SAPUI5 and xsjs is also an advantage
- Experience of working on Cloud software development would be an advantage
- Ability and eagerness to learn and explore new topics independently
- Ability to work with the team in the design and development aspects for the Product.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong desire to work in high performing team
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.