Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Developer Associate at SAP, Bangalore.
SAP SE is a German multinational software corporation based in Walldorf, Baden-Württemberg, that develops enterprise software to manage business operations and customer relations. The company is especially known for its ERP software.
They are looking for a driven individual with 2-3 years of work experience in software development with advance knowledge of Agile Development Methodologies, project management methodology especially in SCRUM environment with Degree in Engineering / Master Degree (MS, Ph.D) in computer or equivalent subject.
- Ability to work as a developer with little direction in a Scrum Team following Agile Software Development process
- Efficient coding skills with strong focus on quality and completeness
- Drive design reviews and code reviews
- Be flexible & open to work in any software development technologies based on advances in technology
- Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
- Communicate confidently with integrity in difficult situations
- Willingness to work on software development and support
- Show empathy for end user of software
- Solid understanding of Software Development Lifecycle including building scalable software
- The candidate should have at least 2 to 3 years of solid experience in Java.
- Advanced knowledge of java and frameworks like Spring/ Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of Junits, RESTful API, java Script, Servlet
- Knowledge of Web services (Creation, Hosting, consumption), XSLT Coding
- Optional Skill/good to have: HTML5, UI5, FIORI
- Knowledge of SD & MM process is added plus
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: