Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Desktop Programmer at Siemens, Pune.
Siemens AG is a German multinational conglomerate company headquartered in Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad.
- Design, develop, modify, and implement software programming for products (both internal and external) with focus on surpassing customers’ expectations by achieving high quality and on time delivery.
- Successfully completes the Coding, Testing, Maintenance steps in the SDLC process on their own.
- Works under close supervision.
- Basic skills with moderate level of proficiency.
Qualifications and Essential Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering.
- 0 to 3 years of experience in software development.
- Good knowledge of C++ programming, OOPs, Data structures is a must.
- Knowledge of the standard library, STL containers, and algorithms.
Good to have
- Good understanding of Multithreading.
- Knowledge of Windows application programing, COM/DCOM, VC++ and MFC.
- Knowledge of the C++11 standard is appreciated.
- Knowledge of continuous integration and continues deployment.
- Geometric Modelling and CAD knowledge is desirable.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Desktop Programmer at Siemens, Pune.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: