Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Deputy Manager – Hardware In Loop Simulation (HILS) at Maruti Suzuki, Gurugram.
Maruti Suzuki India Limited, formerly known as Maruti Udyog Limited, is a subsidiary of the Japanese automotive manufacturer Suzuki. It was founded and owned by the Government of India between 1981 until 2003. It was sold to Suzuki Motor Corporation by Government of India in 2003.
- Hardware in loop simulation Engineer.
- Automotive Body controllers, Sound view camera & Display system domain Functions.
- Good Knowledge of Automotive Standard.
- CAN protocol, J1979( SAE), J1939(SAE), UDS Protocol(ISO-14229), ISO26262.
- Experience in deriving Test Scenario, Test Case, Test Procedure and Test Script from specification document with coding exposure.
- Experience in matlab plant model design and development.
- Hardware and software integration.
- Verification & Testing using Hardware in Loop (HIL) system
- HILs operational and technical knowledge.
- Knowledge of Camera Based HILS systems.
- Automation framework through Capl, python, NI software, LabVIEW, image processing tools, Keywords for NI.
- Image processing and camera based automation know how and test cases creation based on specification.
- Controller development expertise and deep insight of controller hardware and software knowledge.
- Automation expertise with Ni libraries & methods to improve automation efficiency.
- Software debugging.
- Test Coverage Analysis and supporting Test-creation.
- Function/Module testing.
- Integration Testing.
- Hardware-in-loop bench set-up & Testing .
- ECU under-test harness development
- Test execution and report generation for dSPACE, Vector and TE HILS.
- Coordination for test plan and execution of test (manual and Automation) and issues reporting.
- Plant issues and DUT issues prove out on HILS and Bug/issues countermeasure identification.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by reporting manager.
- Capl. , Vtest studio.
- NI software, Labview, image processing tools, Keywords for NI.
- Control desk, Automation desk & model desk (dSPACE HILS).
- MODEL SPECIFICATION:
- SIMULINK and STATEFLOW modeling, MATLAB scripting.
- Model verification on Virtual Simulation platform; MIL, SIL, HILS.
- COMMUNICATION PROTOCOLS:
- Ethernet protocol.
- OTA (Over the air) protocol.
- CAN, LIN Communication protocol.
- Diagnostic communication protocols ex: KWP2000, UDS etc.
- IPC, Audio hardware and Harness setup for HILS.
- Powertrain controller knowledge and setup for HILS.
- Micro-controller/Micro-processor architecture.
- Micro-controller hardware I/O configuration.
- DSPACE / ETAS / OPAL-RT HiLs hardware and software
- ECU testing, excellent electrical/electronic troubleshooting skills
- Plant model experience with MATLAB Simulink/State flow and DSPACE products such as HILS, Rapid Prototyping (Micro-Auto Box)
- Exposure to scripting language e.g. python / Perl /m-script
- NI based HILS software.
- Image processing software.
- CANape, CANoe, INCA.
- Working knowledge of AUTOSAR, ISO-26262 standards.
- ISO 16750, EMC/EMI standards.
- M.E / M. Tech in Instrumentation/ Control Systems / Power Electronics / Mechatronics and project work related to Automotive.
3 – 7 Years.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Deputy Manager – Hardware In Loop Simulation (HILS) at Maruti Suzuki, Gurugram.
You might also be interested in: