Applications are invited from fresh graduates for the post of Data Scientist at HP, Bengaluru.
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in Houston, Texas, United States. HPE was founded on November 1, 2015, in San Jose, California, as part of the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company.
Key Job specifics/responsibilities
- Advance statistical tools (Regression, Forecasting etc.), Machine Learning, Analytical tools (Clustering, Basket analysis, Decision trees, Random forest etc.)
- Test hypotheses, and build models (Statistical and Predictive modeling)
- Conduct advanced data analysis
- Apply advanced statistical and predictive modeling techniques to build, maintain, and improve decision systems.
- Develop innovative and effective approaches to solve analytics problems and communicate results and methodologies.
- Expert in developing advanced reporting and analysis tools utilizing Advanced Excel, Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) in Excel and other MS Office applications
- Knowledge of SharePoint/SQL will be an added advantage
- Ability to translate business needs to technical requirements, propose and validate solutions.
- Able to communicate technical details with clarity to various stakeholders
- Drives the implementation of agreed improvement actions, initiatives, projects agreed with business and management
- Generates the Reports on regular, ad hoc basis as per the requirement of the business
- Executes and coordinate internal customer requirements management and change management processes;
- Proposes corrective action plans to business, management and stakeholders
- Supports quality improvement projects aiming at improving operational excellence and cost efficiency;
- Creates a working environment that is conducive to individual growth, high performance, is challenging and rewarding
Skills (procedures and documents the employee has to be acquainted with)
- Python, Numpy, Pandas, Matplot, Sci Kit learn
- Maths (Matrices, Calculus, Linear Algebra, Probability)
- Statistical Techniques
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Access (Arrays, VBA etc.)
- Knowledge of SQL is preferred
- Sharp Analytical skills
Other Skills Needed
- Fluent in written and verbal English; Excellent business communication skills and presentation skills
- Willing to drive the change, willing to take on new challenges
- Self-starter with proactive (result driven) attitude; Detail oriented person;
- Strong ability to operate effectively within a virtual (cross-cultural) team – able to lead remote, virtual teams
- Project management skills – ability to work on problems/projects of diverse complexity and scope
- Ability to manage stakeholder relationships;
- Ability to influence others, Strong team collaborations skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Master’s or advanced degree in Statistics/Analytics preferred
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
More such opportunities you might be interested in: