Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Data Entry Operator at JIPMER, Puducherry.
The Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is a medical school located at Pondicherry, the capital of the Union Territory of Puducherry, in India.
About the Job
- Entry of patient level data into an online database.
- Maintenance of the records in the department.
- Data entry error checking.
- Graduation in life sciences. (PROOF MUST BE SUBMITTED)
- 1- year experience in data entry (PROOF MUST BE SUBMITTED)
- Knowledge of Microsoft word, Excel, Email.
- Work in medical field /hospital environment for at least 6 months(PROOF MUST BE SUBMITTED)
- Desirable: (SUBMIT PROOF)
- Data entry of patient level databases.
- Clinical trial experience.
- Cancer patient data entry experience.
- Maximum Age Limit: 35 years.
- Evaluation criteria: After evaluation of the application form, candidates will be called for a written test/ skill evaluation followed by interview.
Rs. 17,000/- (consolidated ) per month.
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may email their CV and supporting documents scanned in one pdf to the mail ID: email@example.com. Along with filled Application Form(Please see attached Application Form).
- No TA/DA will be paid for the interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Interview.