HP is the world’s leading personal systems and printing company, we create technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere. Our innovation springs from a team of individuals, each collaborating and contributing their own perspectives, knowledge, and experience to advance the way the world works and lives.
HP, Bangalore invites candidates for the post of Data Engineer.
- Designs and establishes secure and performant data architectures, enhancements, updates, and programming changes for portions and subsystems of data pipelines, repositories or models for structured data.
- Analyzes design and determines coding, programming, and integration activities required based on general objectives and knowledge of overall architecture of product or solution.
- Writes and executes complete pipeline plans, protocols, and documentation for assigned portion of data system or component; identifies and debugs and creates solutions for issues with data sources and integration into data system architecture.
- Collaborates and communicates with project team regarding project progress and issue resolution. Represents the data engineering team for all phases of larger and more-complex development projects. Provides guidance and mentoring to less experienced staff members.
- Well versed knowledge on SQL servers and database solutions.
- Python programming language to create efficient data flow
- Various operating systems like Linux, windows, Unix which will enable data interconnection Data warehousing and ETL tools Good to have.
- Knowledge on R and visualization tools such as Power BI / Tableau/ R Shiny Data architecture skills to create effective data flow Team player to interact and understand the data based on data scientists and analysts
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.