Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San Jose, California, in the centre of Silicon Valley. Cisco develops, manufactures and sells networking hardware, software, telecommunications equipment and other high-technology services and products.
Applications are invited from Fresh Graduates for the post of Data Engineer at Cisco, Bangalore.
- Builds / oversees platforms and systems to manage and store data from internal and external sources by leveraging both distributed and local structures
- Establishes processes/structures based on business and technical requirements to channel data from multiple inputs and route appropriately using data structures available
- Develops tools to facilitate data integration, analytics, data cleaning/transformation, and the deployment of ML/AI models
- Creates and establishes design standards and assurance processes for software, systems and applications development to ensure compatibility and operability of data connections, flows and storage requirements
- Participate in a variety of professional development opportunities, network with the senior executive leadership team, give back to your local community, and socialize with a community of global technologists.
- Currently pursuing a Masters of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Information Science
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is for 2021/22 pass out only.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Savvy problem-solving instincts and abilities
- Comfortable in fast-paced and multidimensional environments
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Diligent to detail
- Proficient in software development with a focus in data/data systems (Java, C/C++), databases (SQL, Postgres, Mongo) and development technologies (GIT, JIRA)
- Possesses knowledge of data pipelining, data integration, data warehouses, and databases
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.