Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Data Engineer at Google, Gurugram.
Google LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About the Job
- As a Data Engineer, you’ll design and develop the data infrastructure to ensure that gTech Ads team members have the product, support, and operations data they need to make crucial business decisions.
- You’ll have the opportunity to design innovative data solutions and solve challenging problems using Google’s large-scale production data infrastructure.
- Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience designing, testing, optimizing, and troubleshooting ETL solutions.
- 3 years of experience writing software in one or more programming languages (e.g. Java, C++, Python).
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Experience designing data warehouses, especially for business performance management.
- Experience in large scale distributed data processing, including familiarity with NoSQL databases.
- Experience analyzing and organizing data.
- Proficiency in all aspects of software development cycle.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and analytical skills.
- Acquire deep understanding of business processes, tools and customer expectations, to drive greater impact.
- Design, implement, test, optimize and troubleshoot analytics and reporting solutions to solve business performance management challenges.
- Collaborate with and influence business and engineering stakeholders to ensure our data infrastructure and products meets constantly evolving requirements.
- Work closely with analysts to productionize analytics and reporting prototypes, and various statistical and machine learning models.
- Write and review technical documents, including design, requirements, and process documentation.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: