UPSC invites applications for recruitment to the following posts in the Ministry of Home Affairs.
1. Data Processing Assistant [2 Posts]
National Crime Records Bureau, Department of Women Safety, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Master’s Degree in Computer Applications /Information Technology /Computer Science of a recognized University/Institute OR B.E./B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Computer Science and Engineering/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
- The degree obtained through distance education mode should be in accordance with the territorial jurisdiction policy of UGC.
Level-7 in the Pay Matrix as per 7thCPC. General Central Services Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
2. Deputy Central Intelligence Officer (Technical) [27 Posts]
Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.E. or B. Tech.) or B.Sc. (Engg.) awarded by a recognized University in the fields of Electronics or Electronics and Communication or Electronics and Telecommunication or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Technology or Computer Science and Engineering or Information Technology or Software Engineering or Associate Membership of Institute of Engineers (AMIE) in Electronics and Communications Engineering or
- Graduate Ship awarded by Associate Membership of Institute of Electronics and Telecommunications Engineers (AMIETE) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering or Master of Science in Physics with Electronics or Telecommunication or Master of Computer Applications (MCA) after three years Bachelor of Science in Physics or Master of Science (Information Technology) or
- Master of Science (Computer Science)or Master of Science(Software) from a recognized University.
Level-10 in the Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC. General Central Services Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
How to Apply
To apply online, click here.
January 16, 2020