Applications are invited for the post of Data Analytics Specialist at Google.
Google, LLC is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
About the Job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it’s a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Our team regularly answers questions about technical features, helping customers design architectures, engage in proof of concepts, and troubleshooting potential roadblocks related to database migration and data back ends. As a Data Analytics Specialist, you’ll utilize both your technical aptitude and excellent communication skills to address all aspects of the data lifecycle.
Be part of a diverse team of fellow Googlers working in an environment of respect and inclusion where we promote equal opportunities to succeed.
Google Cloud provides organizations with leading infrastructure, platform capabilities and industry solutions. We deliver enterprise-grade cloud solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology to help companies operate more efficiently and adapt to changing needs, giving customers a foundation for the future. Customers in more than 150 countries turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to solve their most critical business problems.
Gurugram, Mumbai, Bengaluru
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with traditional Analytic Warehouse solutions including Teradata, Netezza, Vertica, SQL-Server and Big Data technologies.
- Experience with implementing analytics systems architecture.
- Experience with working with new and emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the technology space.
- Technical sales or professional consulting experience in cloud computing, data, information lifecycle management and Big Data.
- Experience developing data warehousing, data lakes, batch or real-time event processing and ETL workflows solutions (Informatica, Talend, Alooma, SAP, Data Services), including architecture design, implementing, tuning, schema design, and query optimization of scalable and distributed systems.
- Knowledge of Linux, Web 2.0 development platforms, solutions, and related technologies (HTTP, Basic/NTLM,sessions, XML/XSLT/XHTML/HTML), understanding of DNS, TCP, Firewalls, Proxy Servers, DMZ, Load Balancing, VPN, VPC.
- Support local sales teams in pursuit of key business opportunities, engaging customers to address aspects of the data lifecycle.
- Work with the Sales team, identify business and technical requirements, conduct full technical discovery and architect client solutions to meet gathered requirements.
- Take responsibility for leading technical projects, including technology advocacy, supporting bid responses, product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination of supporting technical resources.
- Work hands-on with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments. Travel as required for meetings, technical reviews and onsite delivery activities.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight the Google Cloud Platform value proposition, using techniques that include whiteboard and slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers and RFI response documents.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.