Amazon India’s Supply Chain & Analytics team is looking for technically strong Analyst for developing solutions to better manage/optimize inventory placement and operations planning while providing the best experience to our customers at the lowest possible price.
As an analyst within the group, you will work closely with program managers to analyze massive data sets, identify areas to improve, define metrics to measure and monitor programs and build end-to-end reporting solutions which help leaders keep a close eye on business areas.
You will also work closely with internal business teams to extract or mine information from our existing systems to create a new analysis, and expose data from our group to wider teams in intuitive ways. As an analyst embedded in the business team you have the opportunity to participate and shape program development as well as leverage your technical skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline.
- Technical skills –Proficiency in SQL, Microsoft Excel.
- 0-4 years of experience in hands-on Analytics, dash-boarding, querying.
- Strong Analytical skills – has the ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
- Communication skills – ability to communicate (written and spoken) in English. Demonstrated ability to communicate complex technical problems in simple plain stories. Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to engage with cross-functional teams for implementation of project and program requirements.
Proficient with reporting tools like Tableau/Quick-sight.
The successful analyst should be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Excel and SQL skills
- Passion for converting data to insights, building frameworks for decision making, high attention to details and data fidelity
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high impact areas
- Teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Communicate thoughts clearly and good verbal command
- Provide customer and vendor data and insights for better impact decisions
- Automate data templates and reports
- Develop and Train planners for organizing and reporting where automation is not possible
- Create and publish supply chain daily and weekly business review reports
- Build a SQL repository for ad-hoc requests and reports
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For full details, click the link below.
Data Analyst Support at Amazon, Bengaluru