Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the Data Analyst at Honeywell, Gurgaon.
Honeywell International Inc. is an American publicly traded, multinational conglomerate headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina. It primarily operates in four areas of business: aerospace, building technologies, performance materials and technologies, and safety and productivity solutions.
About the Job
The Customer master Data Analyst plays an important role in supporting the overall HBT Master Data Management (MDM) initiative and ensures we have the data integrity needed for our business critical applications.
This role is responsible for the global management of customer master data in SFDC, & SAP including creation and maintenance of customers. The team ensures that our customer master data is correct, complete and that subsequent changes are implemented consistently and in accordance with HBT processes and rules.
- Responsible for maintenance of customers/accounts in SFDC, SAP.
- Maintain customer master data to support interfaces (myHBT Portal, SFDC etc.)
- Maintain and understand region specific data settings and processes.
- Create & maintain data quality rules.
- Serve as focal point for customer master questions and issues. Also, provide timely feedback and resolution to customers.
- Ensure all required information and documents are received from the submitters, per GBE/Region requirements.
- Work directly with internal business users to correct incomplete or inaccurate request submissions.
- Validate that customers being added are legitimate entities by confirming via third party sources (D&B, state registrations, domain searches, Hoovers)
- Ensure all requests are entered in compliance with GBE/Region data standards.
- Test and implement 2021 planned digital tools for customer intake.
- Support data audit teams (Internal & External)
- Incorporate SFDC customer data management into Central Org.
- Manage Data Quality exception reports actions
- Data profiling
- Remediate out the compliance data quality issues on Customer Master accounts found via DQ exception reports coming from Data Opex team or reported adhoc by business users
- Create and Maintain Standard Work Job Aides for GBE/Regional Customer Data Standards
- Implement HBT Common Forms for submitters to use for collection of customer information and required documents
Qualifications and Required Skills
- BA/BS Degree is must.
- Minimum 1 year Experience of working on SFDC, SAP is must.
- Knowledge of MDM processes will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively with various business functions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others. Demonstrated ability to collaborate with various people and organizations in an effort to develop win/win results.
- Ability to work in a globally dispersed team.
- Attention to detail and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Global mindset
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Fresh Graduates as Software Engineer at Goldman Sachs, Bengaluru: Apply Now!
- Wipro Elite National Talent Hunt 2022 (NTH) [Compensation Rs. 3.5 L/Annum]: Apply by Sep 15