Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Customer Support Analyst at Google Cloud, Bengaluru.
Google Cloud Platform, offered by Google, is a suite of cloud computing services that runs on the same infrastructure that Google uses internally for its end-user products, such as Google Search, Gmail, file storage, and YouTube.
About the Job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware.
There teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life.
As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Customer Support Analyst, you’ll be responsible for bringing Looker’s best practices, innovations, and capabilities to our customers to deliver great support. You will deliver technical leadership coupled with a deep understanding of data modeling to drive greater business value and satisfaction.
Looker is a unified platform that powers data experiences and delivers actionable business insights to employees at the point of decision. Looker integrates data into the daily workflows of users to allow organizations to extract value from data at web-scale.
- 2 years of experience in a customer-facing role in technical support or data analysis.
- Experience with data modeling, data visualization, and building dashboards.
- Experience manipulating datasets (e.g., SQL, Google BigQuery).
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical field.
- Experience with programming/scripting languages including SQL (across MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redshift, Oracle), R, and Python.
- Experience helping companies use their data to solve data access, usage, and visualization challenges.
- Experience working with customers in a support capacity.
- Ability to navigate and advise on efforts related to complex customer requests or projects.
- Demonstrated problem-solving ability in complex technical situations.
- Act as the initial line for customer support, working with our customers to resolve product issues and provide proactive guidance to deepen relationships and product usage.
- Learn Looker’s product at a deep level and help customers do the same, and learn what’s happening next with the product, and help customers prepare for the use of new features.
- Understand how our customers define their own success with the product and help them work toward that success.
- Propose creative solutions to address customers’ business problems and goals.
- Be a representative for our customers during internal discussions and projects at Looker.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notifications for the post of Customer Support Analyst at Google Cloud, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: