Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Country Head at PeaceX Organisation.
About the PeaceX Organisation
PeaceX is an international organisation that affirms to strive for positive and multifaceted development by implementing social interventions, effectuating research projects, fostering grassroots-level social entrepreneurship, undertaking advocacy campaigns, creating an adroit consortium of youth and engaging in a host of impactful activities towards effectuating the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
As a member organisation of the United Nations Environment Programme Major Group on Children and Youth, the PeaceX family, hailing from 60+ countries, works towards achieving the ideals of peace and sustainability by brainstorming vibrant policy ideas and incubating community-rooted endeavors to counter and correct contemporary plights.
About the Job
They are looking for young, motivated individuals who can lead their countries in PeaceX’s global movement for promoting a more inclusive, sustainable, and peaceful world.
Being a PeaceX Country Head will give you the opportunity to connect with like-minded people all over the globe who are also fueled by their passion to make a difference.
By design, being a part of PeaceX is a thrilling adventure to impact communities across the world, hone your innate talents, rub shoulders with sustainability leaders, and become one with our global family.
PeaceX is home to a diversity of sustainability champions, innovation enthusiasts, research wizards, and developmental crusaders.
As a member organization of the United Nations Environment Programme Major Group on Children and Youth, the PeaceX family, hailing from 60+ countries, works towards achieving the ideals of peace and sustainability by brainstorming vibrant policy ideas and incubating community-rooted endeavours to counter and correct contemporary plights.
What is in it for you?
- You will get to attend meaningful discussions, participate in thought-provoking competitions and network with inspirational people.
- Most importantly, PeaceX will give you the platform to be at the helm of its mission, where you will be the leaders bringing the Sustainable Development Goals set by the United Nations, a reality.
Responsibilities of a Country Head
- Familiarizing themselves with and striving towards the organization’s mission, vision, and goals
- Acting as representative of PeaceX of their respective country, region and institution (if any)
- Ideating and organizing events (online or offline) to orient more people towards PeaceX and to keep juggling their creative whims towards new and innovative realities and ideas, while aiding their societies and contexts pursue collective welfare in line with PeaceX’s goals
- Mediating between the organization and the general public
- Developing projects in their country that align with the SDGs
- Networking and partnering with organizations, institutions, and peoples who have the same vision as PeaceX
- Publicizing the organization in a positive manner and promoting it via their personal social media accounts
- Being a change-maker and a leader in their community
- Providing feedback and insight on events and working of the organization
- Enhance your leadership skills
- Accrue a diasporic experience at an international level, while leading projects with people of diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Get the opportunity to showcase your talent, achievements, and experience with millions of youth through various PeaceX opportunities
- Receive certificate(s) from PeaceX upon successful completion of the term
- Enhance your networks and learn from global impact sustainers
- Represent your country at the international level while accessing creative opportunities to take your nation and its people further in line with the SDGs
- Represent your nation and PeaceX at various national and international events
- Be above 18 years old at the time of application.
- Enthusiastic to spread the cause of PeaceX (Please make sure to read our Goals)
- Actively involved in co-curricular activities such as public speaking, debating, designing and organizing programs, etc.
- Demonstrable leadership qualities, the ability to mobilize a team and organize events
- Women and LGBTQ+ individuals are encouraged to apply
- Be available to work with PeaceX for at least 6-months
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
The applicant can directly consult with the PeaceX Team via email. The e-mail ID is email@example.com. Please mention ‘PeaceX_CountryHead Query’ in your subject line.