Applications are invited from eligible women candidates for the post of Counselor at Women and Child Development Corporation (WCDC), Bihar.
Women Development Corporation, Bihar is a registered Organization registered under Societies Registration Act, 1860. It is working under the Department of Social Welfare, Government of Bihar and is the nodal agency for implementing women development programmes of the State.
Number of Posts
- Unreserved: 84
- Economically Weaker Section: 21
- Backward Classes: 26
- Extremely Backward Classes: 38
- Scheduled Caste: 35
- Scheduled Tribe: 03
- Backward Class (Women): 6
- S/he must possess Bachelor degree in Psychology/sociology.
- Minimum 2 years work experience with government/non-government organizations in relevant field.
- Degree in law (BA LLB) will be given preference.
- Rs. 15000/ month.
- EPF as per WCDC norms
Age limitation for UR/EWS/BC/EBC/BC (female) is 40 years and for SC/ST- 42 years .
How to Apply?
- Registration: Registration is mandatory for e-filling up the form
- Login: Use user ID and Password to login.
- Only eligible candidates as per guidlines/advertisement should fill up the form.
- Submitting and Saving the Form: After filling up application form click on submit button to save your application as Draft.
- You may print the application form as draft.
- Verify your entries before submitting finally, No modification can be made after final submission.
- Application ID will be generated after final submission.
- Only finally submitted application will be considered.
- Print a copy of finally submitted application form.
Filling the application form will consist of the following subsequent steps:
- Step 1: Registration
- Step 2: Personel Details
- Step 3: Educational Qualification
- Step 4: Experience Details
- Step 5: Reference Details
- Step 6: Language Proficiency
- Step 6: Upload Photo & Signature
- Step 8: Upload Documents
- Step 9: Finalise and submit application
October 29, 2021
- Helpline Number: 0612-2506078 (Working on Mon-Fri 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM except Bihar Govt Holidays)
- Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org