The Indian Institute of Technology Ropar or IIT-RPR is an engineering, science and technology higher education institute located in Rupnagar, Punjab, India. It is one of the eight newer Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs)established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), Government of India under the Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 to expand the reach and enhance the quality of technical education in the country.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals only for three project positions.
No. of Post
Risk and Protective factors associated with depression among Indian women living in the state of Punjab: Assessment and Intervention
- MA/MSC Psychology/Applied Psychology with at least 60% marks or equivalent in other grading schemes.
- PG Diploma in Counselling Psychology
- Fieldwork Experience
- Good communication skills in the Punjabi Language
How to Apply
The applicants must send the following documents in a single PDF file to singh_parwinder[at]iitrpr.ac.in on/before 18-09-2019.
- A single page cover letter describing the background and how it will help to pursue the project
- Resume with complete qualification and experience details
- Degree/certificates pertaining to essential qualification
- Experience certificates
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for the interview in the last week of September.
- NO TA/DA will be provided for attending the interview.
Assistant Professor: Dr Parwinder Singh
Phone: +91-09888451420, +91-07888686313