HSBC India is inviting applications for the role of Corporate Relationship Support Manager at its Bengaluru office for the year 2021.
HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organizations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. We aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfill their hopes and realize their ambitions.
About the Post
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope, and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximize their potential internationally, offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and a broad range of market-leading banking products and services.
They are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the Commercial Banking team.
As part of the Support Team, the candidate will work closely with CMB Relationship Managers (RMs) and clients to:
- Prepare quality, creditworthy new business and review proposals within agreed deadlines for submission to the appropriate approval authorities.
- Assist HSBC to attain its strategic growth targets while at the same time maintaining a high-quality loan book; and,
- Structure credit proposals to meet the needs of clients while applying critical analysis of key business drivers, industry exposure & dynamics, application of Porter’s model, Moody’s KVM credit monitor & compliance to guidelines in credit proposals, appropriately crafted covenants, undertakings, and security;
- Identify adverse changes in borrowers’ financial condition and/or performance and the potential impact of regulatory, environmental, political, economic changes on HSBC’s credit risk and implement prompt corrective action.
- Ensure implementation of all audit and regulatory recommendations and constant monitoring/ review;
- Provide an efficient level of service in terms of turnaround time, quality of work, and admin functions in support of the Corporate Banking team
- Engage in completion of security documentation by liaising with the client and internally with concerned departments
- Recognize cross-sell opportunities for accounts allocated to the individual and assist the RMs to convert them.
- Be able to manage the allocated portfolio seamlessly as a support RM by meeting all the internal (appropriately action pending items on RM tracker etc.) and external requirements (dealing with clients). The job holder will not carry a sales target but is expected to have commercial acumen and assist the RM in delivering his / her revenue target for the account.
- CA/MBA/Post Graduation course in Finance preferably with 18months+ of relevant experience in client management and corporate banking besides the under mentioned experience and skills (Risk / GB / CMB experience could be relevant)
- Knowledge of corporate banking products
- Customer management skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Sound commercial lending skills including a working knowledge of loan structuring, key market sectors, local regulatory environment, financial analysis, etc.
- Excellent analytical ability, commercial acumen, proven organizational and decision-making skills
- Ability to work too fast turnarounds, tight deadlines & handle competing priorities (multi-skill & multi-task)
- Ability to consistently deliver high-quality output with minimal errors or rework.
Note: Mandatory to successfully complete Anti-Money Laundering and Sanctions training and post-course assessment, as required.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in:
- Fresh Graduates as Associate at Wipro, Kolkata: Apply Now!
- JOB POST: Fresh Commerce & Management Graduates as Process Associate – AML at Genpact, Gurgaon: Apply Now!