Thomson Reuters is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the post of Content Consultant for its Hyderabad location.
About Thomson Reuters
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canadian multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at the Bay Adelaide Centre.
About the Job
- Advantageous financial accounting / reporting knowledge/experience
- Mandatory Accounting degree / knowledge /experience
- Advantageous IT / Software degree / knowledge / experience
- Junior level HTML experience (1 – 2 yrs)
- Highly beneficial for familiarity of foreign language skills
- Script Programming skills
- Assists in the elicitation and documentation of business requirements.
- Begins to outline improvements and revisions for low complexity or standard business processes with guidance from more experienced colleagues.
- Translate basic or low complexity business requirements into technical solutions with guidance.
- Maintains a relationship with stakeholders
- Uses a structured requirements process to assess near-term needs.
- Adheres to metrics to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Liaise between business and technology teams to ensure change management and communication of change to team is done in a systematic way for low complexity projects
- Implements improvements to process or product as directed by management.
- Develops a basic awareness and understanding of Thomson Reuters technologies, products, and services, including a basic understanding of how technical solutions impact the business.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.