Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Consumer Risk Analyst at Barclays for its office in Noida.
About the Company
Barclays plc is a British multinational universal bank, headquartered in London, England. Barclays operates as two divisions, Barclays UK and Barclays International, supported by a service company, Barclays Execution Services.
Barclays has made numerous corporate acquisitions, including of London, Provincial and South Western Bank in 1918, British Linen Bank in 1919, Mercantile Credit in 1975, the Woolwich in 2000 and the North American operations of Lehman Brothers in 2008.
About the Post
This role is responsible for building an Analytical Ready Data as well as publishing of reports on reporting tools i.e Tableau, Alteryx, Business Objects etc. the role will also cover elements of Climate risk which is a principal risk for Barclays.
The incumbent will interact with wider RIS and risk teams, technology, policy, governance and finance teams in this role.
- Strategic Projects (55%)
- Execution of key strategic and regulatory projects primarily financial difficulty, Climate Risk, Analytical Ready DataMart and utilising reporting tools
- Understand portfolio requirements and contribute to enhanced risk analysis through independent interaction and collaboration with the stakeholders
- Implement key internal Projects to support portfolio and overall RIS requirements
- Carry out investigations, reconciliations and analysis to explain trends, outliers, peaks and troughs demonstrating impact of Business strategy on risk metrics
- Improving Internal Processes/ Quality (20%)
- Doing detailed impact analysis to identify impact from data migration, climate risk in UK, Financial Difficulty policy compliance
- Accuracy of reporting while connecting reporting to the authoritative data sources and identifying correct flags on the data for identification
- Lead Initiatives to improve and automate processes to minimize errors and reduce effort
- Portfolio MI Reporting (20%)
- Help ensure regular delivery of standardised Risk Information packs to agreed stakeholders.
- Adhere to completeness, accuracy and timeliness principles of Risk Data Aggregation and Reporting.
- Optimal mix of automation and portfolio insights to ensure that Risk Information is consistent, accurate and actionable.
- Provide accurate Risk Information in compliance with Group and regulatory requirements
- Development of new Risk Information suites, datamarts and self-serve utilities as required Governance and Control (5%)
- Comply with the Capital and Risk Information services governance framework, change management requirements, EUDA and process review requirements and BCBS239 compensating control requirements.
- Ensure stakeholders are engaged and sign-off all relevant documents
- Masters in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics ,Operational research field, Engineering, Masters in Business Administration
- Banking and Credit Risk Exposure on Retail lending products i.e. Mortgages, loans, credit cards
- Proficient in SAS, Tableau, Alteryx, SQL
- Prior exposure to working on data structures for retail banking products
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain complex issues to a wide range of stakeholders
- Proficient with IT and PC systems – Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access
- Exposure to business analysis, investigating issues will be advantageous.
- An awareness of the theoretical and practical side of risk management.
- Some knowledge of risk models – this is not a modelling role but the ability to understand the concepts and limitations of PD modelling is preferable.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Consumer Risk Analyst at Barclays, Noida
More such opportunities you might be interested in: