Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Consumer Goods – Value Chain Optimization-Developer at Wipro, Bengaluru.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with nearly 195,000 employees.
- Consumer Goods – Value Chain Optimization-L2 (Mandatory)
- C++ Application Programming-L2
- As a Senior Developer, you are responsible for development, support, maintenance and implementation of a complex project module.
- You should have good experience in application of standard software development principles.
- You should be able to work as an independent team member, capable of applying judgment to plan and execute your tasks.
- You should have in-depth knowledge of at least one development technology/ programming language.
- You should be able to respond to technical queries / requests from team members and customers.
- You should be able to coach, guide and mentor junior members in the team.
1 – 3 Years.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the internship opportunity through this link.
Click here for the official notification for the post of Consumer Goods – Value Chain Optimization-Developer at Wipro, Bengaluru.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: