Mahalanobis National Crop Forecast Centre (MNCFC) is a national centre under Department of Agriculture, Cooperation & Farmers’ Welfare (DAC&FW), Government of India, located in Pusa Campus, New Delhi, engaged in the use of space technology for agricultural applications.
For this purpose, MNCFC proposes to hire 2 Consultants, on a purely contractual and temporary basis through a Service Provider, engaged by MNCFC.
No. of Posts
- M.Sc. (Agriculture/ Statistics/ Remote Sensing & GIS) or Ph. D. (Agriculture/ Statistics/ Remote Sensing & GIS)
- Minimum 10 years’ experience (8 years for Ph. D.) in any of the following fields:
- Remote Sensing Applications in Agriculture
- Agriculture Statistics/Field Survey
- Crop Modelling/Crop Yield Estimation
- National/State Level Project management related to natural resources or At least 5 papers in Peer-Reviewed Journals
Maximum Age: 60 Years, (65 Years for scientists/officials retired from Government/ Autonomous organisation), as on 31st July, 2020
For these services, the Consultant shall be paid through the Service Provider a Consolidated amount @ Rs. 1,00,000/- per month (Rupees one lakh Only).
The job is purely temporary and for a period 6 months from the date of appointment. However, the period may be extended, subject to the extension of the project and performance of the selected Consultant.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
August 14, 2020
Dr. Pradeep Kumar, Assistant Director, MNCFC, New Delhi
Phone: 011-25843224, 9482766776
For further details, click the link below.