JOB POST: Consultants at MANAGE, Hyderabad: Apply by Sep 20
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, known as MANAGE, formerly National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, is an autonomous agricultural education institute located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The aim of the institute is to instil managerial and technical skills to Extension Officers, Managers, Scientists and Administrators in the agricultural economy, to enable them to provide support and services to farmers and fishermen for practising sustainable agriculture.
Applications are invited for the post of Consultants at MANAGE, Hyderabad.
No. of Post
Name of the Centers
- Center for Climate Change and Adaptation
- Center for Extension in Agri-Allied Sectors
Post Graduate in Agriculture and Allied Sectors
- Flair for training
- Willing to travel for monitoring agriculture-related programs across the country
- Working Knowledge in computer
Not more than 62 years
Consolidated Remuneration of Rs.42,000/- per month
Duration of Assignment
Initially for one year, extendable further based on performance and requirement.
Nature of Job
- Publicity to the programs of MANAGE
- Identification of Nodal Training Institutes through SAMETIs for implementation of DAESI / ACABC /STRY Schemes etc.
- Regular monitoring of programs
- Documentation of success stories, data management
- Achieving the program targets
- Tour to different states for monitoring the programs
- Any other assigned activities
How to Apply
Interested candidates may send their Bio-data along with supporting documents to balasubramani[at]manage.gov.in on or before 20th September 2019.
For further details, click here.
About the Author