The Central Pollution Control Board plans to set up an innovation and Research & Development Cell in consultation with Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (MoEF&CC). Therefore, the CPCB requires dedicated, energetic and goal-oriented consultants for R&D activities in CPCB.
No. of Posts
Consultants are required with the following specialization:
- Two (02): Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Environmental Science/Environmental Management or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology.
- One (01): Master’s degree in Business Administration.
- One (01): Master’s degree in Economics.
- One (01): Master’s degree in Journalism.
- Master’s degree in Mathematics/ Environmental Science/Environmental Management/Economics/Business Administration/Journalism/Media Specialist or Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology with at least 60% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Excellent working knowledge on computer.
- Spoken and written English and Hindi with good drafting skills in English is essential.
- Experience of working on Pollution, Environment, and Climate Change related matters.
- Preparation of Technical Briefs, Technical Reports, Presentations and Organizing Workshops.
- Ability to work on time bound deadlines/targets.
Young candidates are encouraged to apply. The maximum age limit for all categories of consultant(s) shall be 35 years.
Place of Posting
- The candidate will be based at Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), Delhi or Ministry of Environment, Forest & Climate Change.
- On specific cases and based on situation, Consultant can be attached with State Pollution Control Boards/ Pollution Control Committees/Ministry of Environment Forests & Climate Change / Zonal Office of CPCB.
- The successful candidate will be offered an initial contract of one year. The contract is likely to be extended further depending upon the performance of the candidate(s).
- The services of any of the Consultants so appointed can be terminated at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof by serving a notice of 30 days from either side or on payment of a month’s remuneration.
The monthly remuneration will be negotiable based on Experience and expertise. Decision of CPCB would be final in the matter.
How to Apply?
The application complete in all respect may be sent to the Member Secretary, Central Pollution Control Board, Parivesh Bhawan, East Arjun Nagar, Delhi110032.
April 7, 2020