Sangeet Natak Akademi (The National Academy of Music, Dance and Drama in English) is the national level academy for performing arts set up by the Government of India.
A Walk-in-interview will be conducted on 20 September 2019 at 9.30 a.m. for the two posts of Consultant to handle the work of Intangible Cultural Heritage (ICH). The interview will be held in the Mask Gallery, Ground Floor, Sangeet Natak Akademi, 35, Ferozeshah Road, Rabindra Bhawan, New Delhi.
No. of Positions
Post Graduate in Social Sciences and Humanities or Creative Arts (Sociology/Folklore/Cultural Studies/Performance Studies/Environment and Ecology/Cultural History/Environmental History/Food History/Literary Studies) or Management Studies.
- Understanding and Knowledge of Performing arts and other art and creative forms
- Trained in any art form ( Music, Dance, Art Instrument, Theatre etc.)
- Knowledge of English/Hindi along with any other regional Indian languages
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office ( Excel, MS Word, PPT presentations etc.)
Experience of two years in the field of Heritage Management, Project management, conservation and preservation of performing arts
Not exceeding 35 years (as on the date of interview)
- The monthly consolidated remuneration of Rs.40,000/- (Rupees Forty thousand) will be paid
- The consultant shall not be entitled to any allowance such as DA, transport facility, residential accommodation, CGHS Medical facility, Medical reimbursement.
Duration of Position
The contractual engagement will be initially for a period of six months.
How to Apply
The application on the prescribed format available here may be submitted on the date of written test/interview.
For further details, click here.
About the Author