Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
Applications are invited for the post of Consultant at Microsoft, Hyderabad.
- Ability to apply advanced analysis skills in principals of the Dynamics 365 Customer Engagement Solution to provide detailed, reliable solutions and estimates for service implementation.
- Up-to-date and in-depth experience with implementations of large CRM solutions, such as Microsoft’s Dynamics 365 CE and/or competitive CRM solutions such as SalesForce, SAP or Oracle.
- Understanding of competitive technology to accurately assess feasibility of migrating customer solutions from, and/or integrating with customer solutions hosted on non-Microsoft platforms.
- Advanced business knowledge in Customer Relationship Management, Marketing, and/or Field Services, and relevant fields within one or more industries.
- Knowledge in Cloud environments (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) with relative experience in Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services or similar.
- Provide quality oversight throughout the entire project lifecycle.
- Ability to thrive under pressure and demonstrate proficient management skills.
- Deliver effective strategic presentations to audiences of varied sizes and possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- A sincere passion for the customer, which is demonstrated through professionalisms and striving for excellence in all aspects of the customer experience.
- Education level/Qualifications: Higher relevant education preferred.
- Extensive, relevant work experience including expertise in enterprise architecture and business solutions deployment.
- Flexible with travel. Travel (up to 25%) is an integral part of this job as well as high levels of recognition and visibility. Living close to a major city/airport will be an advantage.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry leading healthcare
- Savings and investments
- Giving programs
- Educational resources
- Maternity and paternity leave
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
- Generous time away
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.