Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar invites application for engagement 01 (one) Consultant in the area of plant sciences specifically focusing on bioresources conservation, utilization and management. The consultant is required to develop research, partnership, and policy framework for the ongoing and future programs of ILS.
Institute of Life Sciences (ILS) was established in the year 1989 as an autonomous institute under the administrative control of Govt. of Odisha. In 2002, it was taken over by the Department of Biotechnology, Govt. of India.
The Consultant should have:
- Ph.D. Degree Life Sciences or equivalent from a recognized University,
- Sufficient experience in handling large multi-institutional programs and activities in relevant areas,
- Should have sufficient knowledge on the recent priorities in line with the recent regulations, and
- Should have strong communication and inter-personal skills. Superannuated scientists/ officers will also be considered for the position.
Not more than 65 years as on the closing date of the Advertisement/Notice.
Remuneration and Other Allowances
Consolidated remuneration will be fixed in commensurate with the expertise and experience. In case of Superannuated Individuals, the remuneration will as per GoI guidelines. Consultant will not be entitled to any other allowance such as DA, HRA and facilities like transport facility, residential accommodation, CGHS, Medical reimbursement.
Terms of Engagement
- The consultant having accepted the offer of engagement, shall enter into a contract, also having the confidentiality clause, with Institute of Life Sciences, Bhubaneswar detailing the terms and conditions of engagement, before being assigned any work.
- The tenure of the Consultant will be initially for (02) two years from the date of engagement, extendable based on requirement. The tenure may be terminated by giving one month’s notice on either side.
- Any breach of contract executed by the Consultant with the Institute shall be considered a sufficient ground for the termination of the engagement made under the Contract and may further debar such Consultant from future engagement by the Institute.
- The Institute reserve the right to reject any application without assigning any reasons.
Mode of Selection
Applications received in response to the advertisement will be scrutinized and shortlisted applicants will be called for personal interaction with the Selection Committee. Based on qualification, experiences & outcome of personal interaction, the candidate will be selected.
How to Apply?
- Candidates desirous of applying for engagement mentioned above, may submit their application as per the format available here, to The Director, Institute of Life Sciences, NALCO Square, Bhubaneswar 751023 on or before December 15, 2020.
- Complete set of application along with educational qualification and experience certificates may also be sent by Email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications received after the closing date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected.
- The Institute shall not be responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of application even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
Dec 15, 2020
For more details, click the link below.