Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Computer Scientist at Adobe, Bengaluru.
Adobe Inc. is an American multinational computer software company. Incorporated in Delaware and headquartered in San Jose, California, it has historically specialized in software for the creation and publication of a wide range of content, including graphics, photography, illustration, animation, multimedia/video, motion pictures and print. The company has expanded into digital marketing management software. Adobe has millions of users worldwide.
The Adobe Sign service development team identifies key product imperatives, conceptualises compelling signature solutions and next-generation workflows that make Adobe Sign the award-winning and #1 online signature service. We are looking for a hardworking and highly motivated engineer and technical problem solver to help make this new vision a reality. They are looking for motivated individuals to join a high-calibre fast-paced team.
What You’ll Do
- Define and evolve the next generation of Document Cloud components, tools & APIs.
- Build secure cloud services which provides very high availability, reliability and security to our customers and their assets.
- Collaborate with architects, product management and engineering teams to create solutions that increase the platform’s value.
- Create technical specifications, prototypes and presentations to communicate your ideas.
- Well versed in emerging industry technologies and trends, and the ability to communicate that knowledge to the team and use it to influence product direction.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science or a related field.
- Proven expertise in J2EE server technologies
- Proven experience and understanding of a wide range of client-side technologies including HTML5, jQuery, JSON, AJAX,React etc.
- Proven experience with API Design, ability to architect and implement an intuitive customer and third-party integration story
- Strong coding skills, including an understanding of optimization, performance ramifications of coding decisions, and object-oriented design.
- Highly motivated, works well in a fast paced collaborative team environment
- Experience with digital signatures, encryption and cryptography is an add-on
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
For more details, click the link below.