Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Computer Programmer at CDFD, Hyderabad.
The Centre for DNA Fingerprinting and Diagnostics (CDFD) is a premier autonomous R & D Institute under the Societies Act, funded by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India, that has been established to provide services and to undertake R & D in DNA Fingerprinting, DNA Diagnostics and other areas of modern biology.
About the Post
CDFD wishes to fill up the following post in the project titled “Development of genomic technologies for predictive genetic health and forensic profiling”.
₹ 30,000/- p.m. (Consolidated)
Masters Degree in Computer Application / Information Technology / Computer Science from a recognized Institution / University OR B.E / B.Tech in Computer Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Technology / Information Technology from a recognized Institution / University
- 2 years experience in computer programming
- Knowledge of C, C++, Perl, Python, HTML
- Experience in webpage development
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates, who fulfill the above conditions, should apply in the prescribed application form ONLINE. The link for the application form is available here.
- Upload soft copies of certificates in support of date of birth, educational qualifications, work experience (if applicable) and reservation category (if applicable). The last date for submitting online applications is 20.11.2021.
Nov 20, 2021
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries.