Applicationsare invited from eligible candidates for the post of Computer Programmer at Centre for Community Medicines, AIIMS New Delhi.
All India Institute of Medical Sciences – New Delhi (AIIMS New Delhi) is a public hospital and medical research university based in New Delhi, India. The institute operates autonomously under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare and is governed by the AIIMS Act, 1956.
“Establishing a technical support unit for Verbal Autopsy based cause of death ascertainment in the sample registration system, Registrar General of India (N-1725)”
Number of Post
Rs 32,422 per month
- Educational Qualification:
- Master’s degree in Computer Application/ Information Technology / Computer Science from a recognized Institution/university/Institute OR
- B.E/B.Tech in Computer Engineering/Computer Science/Computer Technology/Information Technology from a recognized institution/ university with the organization.
- Two years experience in relevant areas of programming or information system in Government, autonomous, PSU, etc. recognized
- Age: 18- 30 years
- Other Skills:
- Capable of handling core PHP Projects.
- Quick to understand project requirements and eager to learn new technologies.
- Able to design and develop DFDS, SRS, and Write Technical Documentation
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can mail their resume along with a self-attested document at rgiaiims[at]gmail.com mention the name of the post in subject.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be called for an interview
- No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
June 13, 2021
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Computer Programmer at AIIMS, New Delhi
More such opportunities you might be interested in:
- JOB POST: Post-Doctoral Fellows at JNCASR, Bangalore: Apply by July 31
- JOB POST: Faculty Recruitment 2021 at NIT Andhra Pradesh [20 Vacancies]: Apply by June 16