Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Compliance Analyst at Deloitte, Hyderabad.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is a multinational professional services network with offices in over 150 countries and territories around the world.
This is an internal firm services position that supports member firms of the Deloitte organization in complying with various regulatory and professional compliance requirements:
- Ensure the quality, integrity, and completeness of data related to clients and related parties in various independence systems of the firm. Support engagement teams in complying with independence policies.
- Reviewing business proposals and relationships for potential conflicts of interest.
- Ensuring that all financial relationships held by Deloitte professionals and other compliance related information are accurately reported and are compliant with the firm’s policies.
- Reviewing and supporting the compliance of all Deloitte professionals (including their pre-hire screening) and their immediate family members with independence policies of the firm and with the independence rules of US regulatory and professional bodies such as AICPA, SEC and the PCAOB.
Work you’ll do?
As a part of this team, you will be involved with and required to demonstrate:
- Carry out assigned tasks to ensure compliance with the firm’s policies and professional standards in the areas of independence, compliance and risk
- Interact/coordinate frequently with professionals and other member firms to ensure compliance
- Consistently apply a base of knowledge to matters that arise and identify and resolve exceptions to policies and professional standards in a timely manner
- Work on projects as required and contribute to developing best practices
Qualifications and Experience
- Postgraduate/MBA Finance or related field
- Up to three years of total/relevant experience
- Basic knowledge of common financial instruments such as equities, mutual funds, loans and insurance products
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to interact with individuals ranging from staff to partners
- Effective time management skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical skills with an emphasis on attention to detail and professional skepticism such that the circumstances surrounding an issue are properly documented in the applicable Deloitte system(s)
- Strong ability to follow procedures consistently, knowing when to seek guidance
- Strong research skills and familiarity with various research tools (e.g. Bloomberg)
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with appropriate discretion
- Ability and interest to participate in special projects as needed
- Proficient with technology tools such as Microsoft Office – MS Excel, Word, Power Point (knowledge on database tools and analytics applications a plus)
- Ability to work extra hours/overtime during peak periods
- Understanding of Independence requirements for a professional services/audit firm a plus
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a dynamic work environment
11 AM to 8 PM or 2 PM to 11 PM IST as per business requirements. One team has rotating shifts including a 9AM to 6PM shift.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the post through this link.
Click here to view the official notification for the post of Compliance Analyst at Deloitte, Hyderabad.
More such opportunities that you might be interested in: