About the Organisation
Employee’s State Insurance is a self-financing social security and health insurance scheme for Indian workers and this fund is managed by the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation, an autonomous corporation by a statutory creation under Ministry of Labour and Employment, Government of India.
Online Applications are invited for filling up the posts of Junior Engineer (Civil) and Junior Engineer (Electrical) in Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
- Educational Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Civil/Electrical Engineering from a recognized university
- Experience: 2 years of professional experience
- Upper Age Limit: 30 Years
There are a total of 79 vacancies.
- Civil Junior Engineers: 52
- Electrical Junior Engineers: 27
Rs. 35,400 per month
How to Apply
The link to online application is available on this page.
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 500
- SC/ST/PwD/Female Candidates: Rs. 250
The last date to apply for the job post is 15 December 2018.
- Phone: 011-23219513
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information about the job post, visit the official website and view the official notification.